Friday, October 24, 2008

Mr Frazer Mutumwa aka Big Boi Fraser


Its been a long time coming but excuse me for having taken so long to bring this great wave to Brissy, as i was on my 'Grind. Its finally here now so keep your eyes on dis space to get all the inside info on the AfriMarque.

My name is Fraser Mutumwa like any other African promoter I got heaps of "aka's Im aka Big Boi Fraser a name known by my closet friends, aka MC Gun Finger being my stage name along side aka The Guardean Angel, im aka 8 Star General U name it' and yeah man thers more to all them names.
I migrated to Australia from Zimbabwe, southern Africa & THIS IS MY STORY as a young entreprenuer from Africa to Australia, In my blog I will write down some of my achievements as I go, I will keep on updating my profile if you as a reader keep giving me feed back and inspire me to making this place a better and fully equal community for all the different cultures that migrate to Australia.
I would like to apologize in advance if you may be offended or may beg to differ from my views but I am not a stuck up bitch so I would like to also hear your contributions and views towards some of my topics, I wanna hear your view too.
So this is my blog Ladies and Gentlemen I am The Gaurdian Angel founder of AfriMarque Events time seems like diamonds these days; hard to find and when you find it' you get killed for it. For those of you that know me I told you we would kick it hard and if you only getting to know me or AfriMarque Events please hit us up on this link http://www.afrimarque.com.au/ to see what the buzz is all about.

No comments: